Knowledge is power. This is true whether you’re thinking about getting pregnant or about to welcome your third baby. The more you know going into this experience, the more confident and in control you will feel. For this reason, St Luke’s Birthing Center offers a variety of classes for parents to enjoy in anticipation of meeting baby.
These birthing classes are great for first-time parents but also good for anyone who wants a refresher course. After all, we know how quickly parenting techniques and product guidelines can evolve. Car seats have certainly changed since I had my babies!
Here are some reasons you may want to take a class at St. Luke’s:
- You want up-to-date information not only about having your baby, but also caring for your baby after delivery
- You’re interested in the latest evidence-based information on car seat safety and infant CPR
- You want to take labor and delivery classes (offered evenings or weekends)
- Class includes a tour of the new birthing suites
- Can be taken alone or with your partner, friend or relative
- You want to take a class on feeding that’s surrounded by other new moms with support from a knowledgeable lactation consultant
- You’re a Dad-To-Be who wants a safe and comfortable space to ask questions and get support from other dads (Dads to Be Class is free of charge!)
For more information, check out the upcoming classes and descriptions or pick up a schedule at St. Luke’s. If you have any questions regarding classes, feel free to bring them up at your next appointment or give us a call at the number below.
Register online or call 218.249.5527. Everyone is welcome!
St. Luke’s Birthing Center is located in Duluth, MN, with St. Luke’s clinics in the surrounding region, including Superior, WI. To schedule a tour of St. Luke’s Birthing Center, call 218.249.5605.